Manufactured by industry giants JCB, the 540-140 Loadall is a full-sized 4 stage telescopic handler with an impressively big reach. Able to cope with the unique and varying demands of many modern construction sites, the huge reach alongside the compact dimensions offer amazing performance and manoeuvrability whilst foregrounding operator comfort and ease of operation.
It’s efficiently powered by JCB’s diesel max engine and it sits on a chassis that’s specially designed to provide the ultimate in load-bearing and stability. The side-mounted JCB engine combines with JCB axles and transmission to ensure a reliable drivetrain performance from well-proven components. The MEWP comes with 4 wheel drive as standard which helps operators to maintain traction even in challenging terrains or in muddy conditions.
Overall, the 540-140 is a versatile machine with maximum lift and reach of 13.8m and 9.25m respectively. Additionally, the maximum load capacity is 4,000kg, making it highly suitable for a wide range of jobs.
This work platform is available to hire, lease, or buy from Hire Safe Solutions.
- General building maintenance
- General construction
- Steel erection
Benefits at a Glance:
- Powershift transmission with torque converter, bevel box and a 4 speed powershift gearbox in one mounted unit.
- Self-levelling carriage with lever-operated pin locking which safely and easily accepts pallet forks and a wide range of optional attachments
- Quiet safe and comfortable cab
- This system continuously monitors the machine’s forward stability and leaves the operator in control at all times
- Low boom profile and pivot point provide exceptional rearward visibility of any obstacles and on-site traffic, thus increasing safety
Our comprehensive fleet of loadalls, telescopic forklifts, and telehandlers mean that we are sure to have the exact product offering to meet your industry requirements. If you would like to know more about the JCB 540-140 or any of our other access equipment and plant machinery, then our team will be happy to give you more details. We can even help with recommending the perfect MEWP for your exact application, should you need assistance selecting the most appropriate equipment. You can reach us by calling 0345 548 4455 for more information.