The JCB 540-140 loadall is a full-sized 4 stage telescopic handler with an impressively big reach. Able to cope with the unique and varying demands of many modern construction sites, the huge reach alongside the compact dimensions offer amazing performance and manoeuvrability whilst foregrounding operator comfort and ease of operation.
It’s efficiently powered by JCB’s diesel max engine and it sits on a chassis that’s specially designed to provide the ultimate in load-bearing and stability. The side-mounted JCB engine combines with JCB axles and transmission to ensure a reliable drivetrain performance from well-proven components. The MEWP comes with 4 wheel drive as standard which helps operators to maintain traction even in challenging terrains or in muddy conditions.
Overall, the 540-140 is a versatile machine with maximum lift and reach of 13.8m. Additionally, the maximum load capacity is 4,000kg, making it highly suitable for a wide range of jobs.
Available to hire, lease or buy from Hire Safe Solutions in the UK & ROI.
- General building maintenance
- General construction
- Steel erection
Benefits of the JCB 540-140:
- Powershift transmission with torque converter, bevel box and a 4 speed powershift gearbox in one mounted unit.
- Self-levelling carriage with lever-operated pin locking which safely and easily accepts pallet forks and a wide range of optional attachments
- Quiet safe and comfortable cab
- This system continuously monitors the machine’s forward stability and leaves the operator in control at all times
- Low boom profile and pivot point provide exceptional rearward visibility of any obstacles and on-site traffic, thus increasing safety
Call us on 0800 865 4455 for more information
Or, fill out an enquiry form here and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Visit our Facebook page here.