The JCB 531-70 is designed to meet the challenges of modern construction sites. Its compact dimensions, unrivalled manoeuvrability, unparalleled build quality, and all-day operator comfort all come as standard. This telescopic handler is suited for taking on the narrowest spaces due to its small size and all-terrain design which makes it perfect for slippery surfaces and heavy workloads.
Ease of operation is guaranteed by the ability to instantly select steering options between all wheel steer, front wheel steer, and crab steer modes. Additionally, a tight turning radius of 3.7m ensures exceptional manoeuvrability, even in the tightest of spaces. This MEWP has a forward reach of 3.7m, lift capacity of 3.1 tonnes, and a lift height of 7m, which, when combined, offer fantastic capability for a range of on-site jobs and tasks.
The 531-70 is also equipped with an advanced JCB Dieselmax Stage V engine and Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) to reduce exhaust emissions and ensure compliance with all Stage V requirements and directives. Plus, an auto regeneration system is included which ensures maximum productivity for the engine.
Available to hire, lease or buy from Hire Safe Solutions in the UK & ROI.
- General Building
- Steel Erection
Benefits at a Glance:
- Compact wheelbase for excellent manoeuvrability
- The low engine speeds of the Stage V DieselMAX engine are designed for ease of operation, making it highly responsive to operator controls
- Load control system and sway frames offer safer and more stable load placement
- Reversing camera and pulse radar options on selected models offer increased safety of personnel
- Low boom profile and pivot point for unrivalled rearward visibility to obstacles and on-site traffic
- Full set of side and rear-view mirrors for enhanced all-round visibility
Call us on 0800 865 4455 for more information
Or, fill out an enquiry form here and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Visit our Facebook page here.