The JCB 535-95 is designed to meet the challenges of any worksite head on. This machine is a full sized, 3-stage handler with an impressive reach. It comes equipped with a highly efficient diesel engine, offering a clean performance for a range of different jobs.
Its engine also offers a combined DPF / DOC after treatment package, achieving Stage V emissions levels without the need for DEF injection which minimises the impact on machine service and operation. The JCB construction loadall is extremely manoeuvrable and also includes a compact wheelbase, large steering lock angles and 3 steer modes to save valuable time on site. This, paired with long service intervals and quick and easy to perform maintenance, make the JCB 535-95 a fantastic addition to any job site.
The JCB brand also guarantees maximum uptime and unrivalled, efficient performance due to its innovative manufacturing process, top quality components, and durable, tried and tested approach.
- General building maintenance
- General construction
- Steel erection
Benefits of the JCB 535-95:
- Roll Over Protection System (ROPS) and Falling Objects Protection System (FOPS) certified, so operators are safe at all times
- Ultra-clean diesel engine for efficient operation
- Prolonged high-stress loading of the chassis, boom and other key components
- The boom is mounted low in the one-piece fully welded chassis, providing a rigid structure and maximum over-the-shoulder visibility
- All daily checks, greasing and serviceable components can be accessed at ground level, offering quick and safe checking for enhanced safety
Call us on 0800 865 4455 for more information
Or, fill out an enquiry form here and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Visit our Facebook page here.