JCB 535-95 Telescopic Handler
The latest JCB 535-95 construction loadall is a telescopic handler that's designed to meet the challenges of any worksite head on. This platform is a full sized 3-stage handler with an impressive reach. It comes equipped with a highly efficient diesel engine which offers energy efficient running and clean performance for a range of jobs.
The engine also offers a combined DPF / DOC after treatment package achieving Stage V emissions levels without the need for DEF injection, minimising the impact on machine service and operation. Plus, the unique regenerative hydraulic system, part of JCB’s SMART Technology package, harnesses gravitational forces, diverting oil back to the rams while the arm is lowering.
The JCB construction loadall is extremely manoeuvrable; the compact wheelbase, large steering lock angles and 3 steer modes save valuable time on site. This, paired with long service intervals and quick and easy to perform maintenance, make the JCB 535-95 a fantastic addition to any job site.
Furthermore, the JCB brand guarantees maximum uptime and unrivalled efficient performance due to its innovative manufacturing process, top quality components, and durable, tried and tested approach.
- General building maintenance
- General construction
- Steel erection
Benefits at a Glance:
- Roll Over Protection System (ROPS) and Falling Objects Protection System (FOPS) certified, so operators are safe at all times
- Ultra-clean diesel engine for efficient operation
- Prolonged high-stress loading of the chassis, boom and other key components
- The boom is mounted low in the one-piece fully welded chassis, providing a rigid structure and maximum over-the-shoulder visibility
- All daily checks, greasing and serviceable components can be accessed at ground level, offering quick and safe checking for enhanced safety
JCB 535-95 is available to hire, lease, or buy from Hire Safe Solutions
We provide full coverage to the entire UK and ROI and ensure speedy delivery to your job site.
Not sure what your application requires? No problem, speak with a decision maker about your unique requirements and we can offer advice and guidance to ensure you have the exact platform for the working at height task at hand. Give us a call on 0800 865 4455 for more information or click here to fill out our contact form.