Genie Z135 70 - Super MEWP
The Genie Z135 70 MEWP is the largest articulated boom we have available from Genie and it is designed specifically for both large construction and challenging maintenance tasks.
It offers excellent stability, even at full reach. Plus, the telescopic articulating jib offers superb flexibility, allowing operators great access to up, over, and out applications that would be extremely hard to access with a straight boom or more traditional jib.
The Genie Z135 70 is commonly used in heavy duty manufacturing and construction work such as steel erection. Four wheel drive is also available as standard which allows the MEWP to handle rough site conditions and challenging grounds. The Z135 70 cherry picker boom lift has an impressive working height of 43.15m, an outreach of just over 21m, and an up and over clearance of 23.01m.
Genie Z135 70 Ideal Applications:
- General building maintenance
- General construction
- Steel erection
- “Up and Over” clearance
Benefits of the Genie Z135 70:
- Engine powered diesel boom lift offering versatile performance and positioning capabilities
- Optimised for easy transport between sites with width of 2.49m
- Enhanced maneuverability with front wheel, rear wheel, and crab steer
- Extendable and retractable axle
- 360˚ continuous rotation for fast and easy positioning
- Emission compliant engine
Call us on 0800 865 4455 for more information
Or, fill out an enquiry form here and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Recommended training course for this platform: IPAF Category: Mobile Boom (3b)
Stay up to date with what we are doing by following our social media pages