The Falcon FS290 is the original atrium lift that has stood the test of time and continues to be developed to offer class-leading features and benefits that keep this lift a top-selling product in the industry. It is known for its narrow access platform design which is ideal for carrying out the most demanding access tasks that modern buildings require.
The FS290 fits through a narrow doorway of only 800mm wide and 19800mm high. It also comes equipped with a unique double fly-jib facility which is employed by all of Falcon FS spider lifts and allows the operator to work in very hard to reach areas where other types of MEWPs simply could not operate.
This machine also has a huge working height of 29m and a maximum outreach of 13m.
Available to hire, lease or buy from Hire Safe Solutions UK & ROI.
- Ultra-high internal spaces and atriums
- Building and factory maintenance
- Finished floors
- Narrow lightweight access for difficult spaces
- Soft ground
- Steep gradients
Benefits of the Falcon FS290:
- The ideal lift for a range of facility and building management tasks
- Atrium and narrow access
- Forefronting quality and safety
- Unique double jib system for hard to reach access
- Easy transportation and propelling when indoors
- Low weight and ground pressure
- Limited set up space requirements
- Non marking tyres
- Space for tools and equipment in basket
- Efficient power
Call us on 0800 865 4455 for more information
Or, fill out an enquiry form here and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Recommended training course for this platform: IPAF Category: Static Boom (1b)
Stay up to date with what we are doing by following our social media pages