First invented in the 70s, the Falcon FS290 is the original atrium lift that has stood the test of time and continues to be developed to offer class-leading features and benefits that keep this lift a top-selling product in the industry. The Falcon FS290 is known for its narrow access platform design which is ideal for carrying out the most demanding access tasks that modern buildings might require.
The FS290 fits through a narrow doorway of only 800mm wide and 19800mm high. The unique double fly-jib facility employed by all of Falcon FS spider lifts offers unique functionality that allows the operator to work in very hard to reach areas where other types of MEWPs simply could not operate. The Falcon FS290 has a huge working height of 29 metres and a maximum outreach of 13 metres.
Available to hire, lease or buy from Hire Safe Solutions UK & ROI.
Benefits at a Glance:
- The ideal lift for a range of facility and building management tasks
- Atrium and narrow access
- Forefronting quality and safety
- Unique double jib system for hard to reach access
- Easy transportation and propelling when indoors
- Low weight and ground pressure
- Limited set up space requirements
- Non marking tyres
- Space for tools and equipment in basket
- Efficient power
- Ultra-high internal spaces and atriums
- Building and factory maintenance
- Finished floors
- Narrow lightweight access for difficult spaces
- Soft ground
- Steep gradients
Consider Contract Hire?
Would the Falcon FS290 make a good addition to your fleet? Why not consider long term contract hire! Gain access to some of the industry's most impressive equipment with low hire costs that are extremely cost-effective. All equipment is completely covered in case of breakdowns as well as all maintenance, servicing, and certification requirements. Find out more today by contacting us on 0800 865 4455.