The Genie GR20 Runabout is a favourite solution for contractors in order to solve access problems during general maintenance, construction, fit-out work as well as stock-taking/picking.
It is a compact and low-weight machine with excellent features that provide maximum productivity. The narrow design also means that it can fit through most doorways and elevators, making it suitable for indoor work.
It even features a working height of 8m and a working load of 159kg, making it highly suitable for a single person’s use, plus any tools they need for the job. Additionally, as it can be driven whilst elevated and with an operator on board, allowing you can get the job done quicker and easier. The GR20 also provides a zero inside turning radius which means it’s perfect for tight clearances and small spaces.
- Construction & fit-out work
- Stock picking, warehouse use, etc.
- Electrical installation
Benefits at a glance:
- Fantastic working height of 8m
- Compact design for ease of access through doorways and passenger elevators
- Zero inside turning radius offering ability to work in tight locations
- Ability to drive forward when fully elevated
- Optimised for easy serviceability
- All major components are accessible via hinged rear covers for simplified maintenance and safety procedures
Call us on 0800 865 4455 for more information
Or, fill out an enquiry form here and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Visit our Facebook page here.
Recommended training course for this platform: IPAF Category: Mobile Vertical (3a)