Genie GR20 Mast Boom
The Genie GR20 Runabout is a favourite solution for contractors to solve access problems during general maintenance, construction, fit-out work and stock-taking/stock picking.
This vertical mast boom lift is a compact, low-weight machine with great features for maximum productivity. The narrow design means that it can fit through most doorways and elevators, meaning it’s suitable for indoor work.
It features a working height of 8m and a working load of 159kg, meaning it’s highly suitable for one person’s use plus any tools they need for the job. Additionally, as it can be driven whilst elevated and with an operator on board, you can get the job done quicker and easier! A zero inside turning radius also means that it’s perfect for tight clearances and small spaces.
- Construction & fit-out work
- Stock picking, warehouse use, etc.
- Electrical installation
Benefits at a glance:
- Fantastic working height of 8m
- Compact design for ease of access through doorways and passenger elevators
- Zero inside turning radius offering ability to work in tight locations
- Ability to drive forward when fully elevated
- Optimised for easy serviceability
- All major components are accessible via hinged rear covers for simplified maintenance and safety procedures
Available from Hire Safe Solutions
Trust Hire Safe Solutions for advanced technology, first-class equipment, unrivalled health and safety, and speedy delivery. Our access platforms are available to hire or lease and we offer flexible contracts to ensure that your rental works exactly how you want it to. Take the stress out of equipment hire and partner with an industry expert you can rely on. For information on what other platforms you can rent, you can visit our hire page. Alternatively, give us a call on 0800 865 4455 or click here to speak to one of our decision-makers.
Recommended courses for this MEWP: IPAF Category: Mobile Vertical (3a)