The Genie Z30 20NRJ is an ultra narrow electric articulating boom lift with an oscillating jib which offers ease of access to those difficult to reach areas. The Z30 has a working height of 10.89m and a safe working load of 227kg.
Electric boom lifts such as this one are ideal for indoor applications including building maintenance, electrical contractor jobs, CCTV installation, and other types of industrial operations carried out in warehouses and factories. The overall narrow design combined with zero tail swing mean that this unit is perfect for compact spaces.
The Genie Sep-Ex drive motors and controller included within the machine offer a range of benefits such as improved drive performance as well as automatic braking whilst on hills for optimised safety and operation.
Available to hire, lease or buy from Hire Safe Solutions in the UK & ROI.
- Building and factory maintenance
- Upper floor levels
- Indoor use
- Narrow aisle
Benefits at a Glance
- Perfect for narrow & confined spaces due to zero tail swing or front arm swing
- Rotating jib offers 180˚ horizontal rotation for enhanced access and improved range of motion
- Automatic braking when on slopes for extra safety
- Compact design and chassis for access to narrow spaces
- 35% gradeability
- Non marking tyres
- Quiet operation
Call us on 0800 865 4455 for more information
Or, fill out an enquiry form here and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Visit our Facebook page here.
Recommended training course for this platform: IPAF Category: Mobile Boom (3b)