SSSTS CITB Site Supervisors
Hire Safe Solutions are pleased to offer this SSSTS CITB Site Supervisors course. This one-day course will reinforce and legal responsibilities regarding health, safety, welfare and environmental issues.
- Controlling the site safely
- How health and safety law is structured
- Method Statements
- Communication for site activity
- Behavioural safety
- Supervision of occupational health
- Legislation and health and safety
- Welfare and environmental issues
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed to bring health and safety knowledge up to date, as well as giving a thorough overview of the legislative changes and their impact in the workplace.
Number of Candidates:
Minimum 6 Maximum 20
Upon successful completion of the course all delegates will receive a certificate to prove training and competency, this is valid for 5 years.