We are delighted to receive the latest delivery from Watlings JCB this week. This order is made up of four JCB telehandlers: 1x JCB 540V140, this…Read More
Hire Safe Solutions are pleased to offer a City & Guilds High Risk Confined Spaces Course.
The definition of a confined space is a place which is substantially enclosed (though not always entirely), and where serious injury can occur from hazardous substances or conditions within the space or nearby. Hence, when preparing to or working within a confined spaces environment, you must identify and assess the risks and hazards present, and decide what precautions you should take.
- Definition of classification
- Duties under Classification
- Specified Risks
- Legislation applying to Confined Spaces
- Following Procedures and safe working practices
- Roles, Responsibilities, Duties of top man & bottom man
- Inspection of equipment
- Use & Inspection of Escape Breathing Apparatus
- Pre Use Checks & Procedures
- Atmospheric Hazard & Gases Identification
Who Should Attend?
This course is for novice workers who need to enter and work within a High Risk Confined Space,
the entry may be complex at this category and plans for rescue and resuscitation will be required for this level of Confined Space work.
Number of Candidates:
Upon successful completion of the course all delegates will receive a City & Guilds certificate to prove training and competency. Valid for 3 years, refresher training is recommended prior to expiry date.