The JCB 535-140 Hi Viz loadall has class-leading comfort, not least because of its spacious, safe, side-entry cab. But that’s not the only stand out of this platform, this telescopic forklift offers new levels of visibility with a three-quarter view to the rear of the machine. This is a result of the lowered boom pivot, increasing visibility by 10% when compared with other models. This not only makes the job easier and the platform simpler to operate but also increases on-site health and safety as operators have clearer views of obstacles.
The MEWP itself is a full size 4-stage loadall with a massive reach that offers excellent access to a wide range of areas. Combined with the highly efficient Diesel Max engine, this platform is one of the cleanest on the market.
This telescopic handler has a fully adjustable suspension seat and steering column, mobile phone holder, intelligently placed air vents, and ergonomic controls on the front console. Controls on the JCB 535-140 Hi Viz telehandler are intelligently grouped for instinctive use, with hydraulic, transmission and stabiliser controls laid out for quick, safe and precise operation.
Another benefit of the JCB 535-140 is that all daily checks, maintenance, and greasing can be carried out quickly at ground level. The design of the platform means that the engine oil, hydraulic and fuel filters are centrally located for the convenience of operators. In addition, the air filter is also easily accessible and quick to clean.
Available to hire, lease or buy from Hire Safe Solutions in the UK & ROI.
- General building maintenance
- General construction
- Steel erection
Benefits at a glance:
- JCB Loadall can provide fuel-efficient matching of transmission and hydraulics
- 4 wheel drive as standard
- Parallel lift capability for excellent load retention
- Designed to maximise uptime and productivity
- A compact wheelbase, large steering lock angled, individual wheel motors, and selectable steer modes combine to save you time and improve overall performance and efficiency
- JCB’s SmoothRide System (SRS) for enhanced operator comfort
To find out more about this access platform, or any of our other machines including, cherry pickers, boom lifts, and MEWPs, please get in contact with us by calling 0800 865 4455 for more information.