The Genie GS1932 is one of our most popular scissor lifts and is renowned for its reliable performance and suitability for a wide range of jobs and applications.
With a working weight of 7.79 metres (25ft) and a width of 0.813 metres, this robust yet compact platform is commonplace in many industrial areas around the UK and ROI, a testament to its trustworthy operation and guaranteed safety. It is particularly popular for mechanical and electrical contractors and internal fit-out projects.
Another feature that makes this Genie electric scissor lift popular for indoor tasks is that it features non-marking tyres, meaning it can be used inside without risking damage to expensive flooring installations. Additionally, the narrow overall design means that the access platform can easily manoeuvre tight working conditions, narrow working areas, and small corridors and aisles.
The lift is electrically powered and is available with the Genie® AC E-Drive or hydraulic drive configuration. It has the same zero inside turning radius and front-wheel drive features as the GS-1920 but features a lighter weight design, ideal for increasing worksite productivity.
Characterised by low noise levels, enhanced efficiency, and reliable operation, this lift provides excellent capacity alongside maximum platform workspace. It’s easy to see why so many industry professionals trust the Genie GS-1932. Find out more about Genie lift hire by clicking here.
Available to hire, lease or buy from Hire Safe Solutions in the UK and ROI.
- Narrow or difficult spaces
- Warehouse operations
- Facilities management
- Mechanical/electrical installation
Benefits at a Glance:
- Electric scissor lift ideal for indoor and outdoor applications
- The Genie AC E-Drive configuration offers amazing benefits including increased runtime with reduced maintenance, all whilst providing unrivalled performance
- Front-wheel drive and zero inside turning radius for enhanced manoeuvrability
- Narrow size and compact design for ease of movement through single and double doorways, corridors, and aisles
- Big platform workspace alongside roll-out platform extension
- Easy access to component trays for optimised serviceability and daily checks
- SmartLink™ dual-zone controls
- On-board diagnostics for quick and simple troubleshooting
Call 0800 865 4455 to speak to one of our friendly advisors for more information.