Genie Z135 70
The Genie Z135 70 is the largest articulated boom available from Genie which is designed specifically for large construction and challenging maintenance tasks.
It offers excellent stability, even at full reach. Plus, the telescopic articulating jib offers superb flexibility, allowing operators great access to up, over, and out applications that would be extremely hard to access with a straight boom or more traditional jib.
The Genie Z135 70 is commonly used in heavy duty manufacturing and construction work such as steel erection. Four wheel drive is available as standard which allows the MEWP to handle rough site conditions and challenging grounds whilst still providing full stability.
The Genie Z135 70 cherry picker boom lift has a working height of 43.15 metres, outreach of just over 21 metres, and an up and over clearance of 23.01 metres.
Available to hire or lease throughout the UK and Ireland from Hire Safe Solutions. Alternatively, if you’re interested in purchasing this equipment, please view our sales page by clicking here. We offer flexible warranty options and maintenance packages for all our lifts for sale.
- General building maintenance
- General construction
- Steel erection
- “Up and Over” clearance
Benefits at a Glance:
- Engine powered diesel boom lift offering versatile performance and positioning capabilities
- Optimised for easy transport between sites with width of 2.49m
- Enhanced maneuverability with front wheel, rear wheel, and crab steer
- Extendable and retractable axle
- 360˚ continuous rotation for fast and easy positioning
- Emission compliant engine
To hire this equipment, or any of our other cherry pickers and boom lifts, please contact us for a free consultation on 0800 865 4455 for more information.
Recommended courses for this platform: IPAF Category: Mobile Boom (3b)