Aerial Platforms - The Safest Method to Work at Heights
- What applications can Aerial Platforms be used for?
- What are the benefits of Aerial Platforms?
- What aerial platforms do we at HireSafe Solutions supply? – An insight into our range of Boom Lifts, Scissor Lifts & Vehicle Mounted Platforms
Hire Safe Solutions are leading providers of safe, reliable aerial platform lifts for working at height. Our trusted range of modern solutions guarantees you effective, high-performance aerial platforms suitable for a range of working heights and applications. We also provide both operator and construction bespoke training to enable you to operate any of our aerial platform systems safely.
Applications of Aerial Platforms:
Aerial Work Platforms (AWPs) can be used for a wide range of applications such as construction, airline, maintenance, industries for use in warehouses, wharf and dock operations or by building and general contractors. Their main benefit is that they allow you to work at varying heights easily, efficiently and safely to suit your application needs. Our team at HSS have all the expert knowledge on aerial platform systems to assist you in matching one of our solutions to your industry needs with our free consultation service! If you find that your team members are often working at height, an aerial platform system may be perfect for improving your on-site safety and maximising efficiency.
Benefits of Aerial Platforms:
- Flexibility to reach a wide variety of heights safely and efficiently
- Manoeuvrability & flexibility as most aerial platforms can move their various sections independently for operator ease
- Multiple sizes & variations available to suit your specific application needs (our team of experts at Hire Safe Solutions will happily discuss and match an aerial work platform with your particular needs and requirements)
- Increased safety when working at height due to durable caging and safety measures
- Improved lifting capacity that can’t be achieved in more mundane methods of working at height, such as a ladder
Cherry Pickers / Boom Lifts:
Hire Safe Solutions offers a wide range of aerial platform cherry pickers and boom lifts from leading brands such as JLG, Genie, Niftylift and more. Some of our most popular models are our JLG 660SJ, a diesel-powered cherry picker with a platform height of 20.02m / 65ft 9in with a maximum outreach of 17.4m / 57ft 2 in. Another of our options is our Genie Z30 20NRJ, an ultra-narrow articulating boom with an oscillating jib offering access to difficult to reach areas. It has a platform height of 8.89m / 29ft 3 in and a working height of 10.89m / 35ft 9 in.
We also offer an extensive range of mechanical powered access scissor lifts with varying aerial platform heights, perfect for any construction site. Whether it is a battery/electric, diesel or diesel/electric bi-fuel alternative scissor lift, we supply any model you need for any working height varying from 7.79m (Genie GS1932 – battery/electric) all the way to the Holland Lift Megastar HL340 (diesel) with a working height of 33.5m.
At Hire Safe Solutions, we have an extensive range of Vehicle Mounted Access Boom platforms from industry favourites, such as CTE, Ruthmann, Bronto and Wumag, with working heights from 20m to 103.5m. These are well suited to applications such as local authorities, tree surgeons, cleaning contractors and street lighting contractors – to name a few.
Don’t hesitate to call us on 0800 865 4455 or contact us here for more information or to inquire about any of our aerial platforms.
Return to Knowledge Hub