The JCB 525-60 is built for performance, offering excellent visibility, manoeuvrability, and efficiency. A low height of 1890mm and narrow width of 1840mm enables this JCB loadall to access the smallest operating environments, meaning customers benefit from this compact design as it allows you to access those hard to reach spaces.
The 2-speed transmission allows you to select high and low speeds. The low speed setting offers compliance with building site speed regulations, whilst the high speed is ideal for roading. For excellent traction and performance in difficult conditions, the JCB 525-60 is fitted with 4WD as standard.
Your telehandler operators can also manoeuvre quickly and easily with directional shuttle changes which are possible via either the shuttle lever on the steering column or the joystick-mounted shuttle switch.
Available to hire, lease or buy from Hire Safe Solutions in the UK & ROI.
- General building maintenance
- General construction
- Steel erection
Benefits of the JCB 525-60:
- Large, spacious cab with wide access door
- Comfort & ease of use features
- Compact wheelbase and large steering lock angles, tight turning circles and unrivalled manoeuvrability
- LSD and 4WD as standard with various speed transmission options
- Hydrostatic transmission makes it simple to manoeuvre with precision, even when space is limited
- Fuel-efficient matching of the transmission and hydraulics
- Auto regeneration feature on the Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) for maximum productivity
Call us on 0800 865 4455 for more information
Or, fill out an enquiry form here and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Visit our Facebook page here.