The JCB 525-60 telescopic handler is built for performance, offering excellent visibility, manoeuvrability, and efficiency as part of the package.
A low height of 1890mm and a narrow width of 1840mm enables this JCB loadall to access the very smallest operating environments, meaning customers benefit from a compact design that allows access to hard to reach spaces.
The 2-speed transmission allows you to select high and low speeds. The low speed setting offers compliance with building site speed regulations, whilst the high speed is ideal for roading.
For excellent traction and performance in difficult conditions, the JCB 525-60 is fitted with 4WD as standard.
Your telehandler operators can manoeuvre quickly and easily with directional shuttle changes possible via either the shuttle lever on the steering column or the joystick-mounted shuttle switch.
Available to hire, lease or buy from Hire Safe Solutions in the UK & ROI.
- General building maintenance
- General construction
- Steel erection
Benefits at a Glance:
- Large, spacious cab with wide access door
- Comfort & ease of use features
- Compact wheelbase and large steering lock angles, tight turning circles and unrivalled manoeuvrability
- LSD and 4WD as standard with various speed transmission options
- Hydrostatic transmission makes it simple to manoeuvre with precision, even when space is limited
- Fuel-efficient matching of the transmission and hydraulics
- Auto regeneration feature on the Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) for maximum productivity
Why Hire Safe Solutions?
Hire from Hire Safe Solutions for reliable, trustworthy, and hassle-free MEWP rental. We offer flexible contracts to suit your needs and all of our equipment is fully serviced and guaranteed to offer continued performance and safety. For more information on this particular telehandler, you can speak to one of our expert team members by calling 0800 865 4455 for more information. Or, if you wish to speak to a professional who can help you make a considered choice about which machine is most suited to your job requirements, you can contact us via our contact form by clicking here.