The RTH 5.21SH Smart is a simple yet high performing rotating telescopic handler offering next level performance for a range of applications. It can lift loads up to a height of 21m and is equipped with pivoting stabilisers to guarantee stability and safety during all operational manoeuvres.
It is also equipped with a safe load indicator which will inform the driver of the risk of overloading the machine during use and also features three steering modes. It is compatible with a wide range of accessories thanks to its RFID system which even allows automatic recognition of attachments and the creation of corresponding load charts.
This telescopic handler is the ideal solution to a long list of requirements in both the construction and production sector. The performance of the SMART range, improved by its 3000mm wheelbase, offers significant manoeuvrability benefits and the compact structure is also supported by an impressive turning radius, allowing it to move around the tightest spaces.
Available to hire, lease or buy from Hire Safe Solutions in the UK & ROI.
- Overhead power work
- General Building Maintenance
- General Construction
- Steel Erection
Benefits at a Glance:
- Telescopic handlers with applications in construction, industrial, mining, agriculture and nautical sectors.
- 3 in 1 design with crane, forklift truck and safety cage.
- Scissor stabilisers allow this platform to work in a limited space.
- 360° rotation performance when stabilisers are fully extended.
- Automatic recognition of attachments.
Call us on 0800 865 4455 for more information
Or, fill out an enquiry form here and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Visit our Facebook page here.