The Genie GR15 Runabout is a compact, low-weight machine well suited for increasing productivity on the job. This vertical mast lift is specifically suited for indoor jobs such as general maintenance, inventory management, transporting products, and stock piling.
Efficient operation and convenient set up offer the operator extremely precise up and over access whilst fantastic outreach capability means that the Genie GR15 is perfect for a wide range of warehousing and other indoor industrial jobs.
Another benefit of this powered access platform is the zero inside turning radius and full elevation drive which makes the platform extremely adept at jobs such as stocking and transporting in busy workshops or warehouses.
The overall intelligent design of the access equipment combines to create a small, compact platform that has the ability to fit through narrow doorways and into most passenger elevators with ease, making jobs simpler.
Available to hire, lease or buy from Hire Safe Solutions in the UK and ROI.
- Office maintenance
- Stock picking, warehousing, & inventory management
- Electrical installation
Benefits at a Glance:
- Driveable when fully elevated
- Zero inside turning radius, 140° rotating jib and 350° non-continuous hydraulic turntable for precise positioning
- Narrow width and overall compact design allows the platform to easily fit through doorways and in most passenger elevators
- Highly suited to interior jobs such as maintenance and inspection
- Hinged rear covers provide easy access to components for daily checks and ease of serviceability
- Genie Smart Link system provides intuitive controls for simple operation and troubleshooting
For a platform that you can rely on day in, day out, hire or lease from Hire Safe Solutions. All of our platforms are fully serviced and certified by our expert operators to ensure maximum safety and ongoing performance for your task. We have an extensive fleet of platforms including vehicle mounted, boom lifts, spider lifts, forklifts, cherry pickers, and more. To speak to us about your requirements, please get in contact with us by calling 0800 865 4455 for more information.