The Genie GR15 Runabout is a compact, low-weight machine which is well suited for increasing productivity on the job. It is specifically suited for indoor jobs such as general maintenance, inventory management, transporting products, and stock piling.
Efficient operation and convenient set up offer the operator extremely precise up and over access as well as a fantastic reach. Another benefit of this machine is the zero inside turning radius and full elevation drive.
The overall intelligent design of the access equipment has been combined to create a small, compact platform that has the ability to fit through narrow doorways and even into most passenger elevators with ease, making jobs simpler.
Available to hire, lease or buy from Hire Safe Solutions in the UK and ROI.
- Office maintenance
- Stock picking, warehousing, & inventory management
- Electrical installation
Benefits at a Glance:
- Driveable when fully elevated
- Zero inside turning radius, 140° rotating jib and 350° non-continuous hydraulic turntable for precise positioning
- Narrow width and overall compact design allows the platform to easily fit through doorways and in most passenger elevators
- Highly suited to interior jobs such as maintenance and inspection
- Hinged rear covers provide easy access to components for daily checks and ease of serviceability
- Genie Smart Link system provides intuitive controls for simple operation and troubleshooting
Call us on 0800 865 4455 for more information
Or, fill out an enquiry form here and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Visit our Facebook page here.
Recommended training course for this platform: IPAF Category: Mobile Vertical (3a)