Introducing the world’s largest self propelled boom lift, the JLG 1850SJ. The JLG 1850SJ has a massive working height of 56.6 metres or 191 feet with the ability to drive at full height. The machine is equipped with a telescopic jib that provides excellent flexibility in work envelope. It also features an impressive working outreach of 24.38 metres and a safe working load of 454 kg.
Reaching its full height in an extremely impressive time and combined with retracting axles which offer quick set-up and narrower dimensions for compact spaces and stowage, the aerial platform offers incredible efficiency, performance, and reliability.
Available to hire, lease or buy from Hire Safe Solutions in the UK & ROI.
- General building maintenance
- General construction
- Steel erection
- Utilities work
Benefits at a Glance:
- Diverse and versatile self propelled boom lift for a range of applications and tasks
- Fast rise to full height for increased operator time
- Suitable for outdoor use with up and over capability
- Can handle significant loads
- Large work area due to telescopic jib
- Extendable and retractable axles
- 40% gradeability
Recommended training course for this platform: IPAF Category: Mobile Boom (3b)