Introducing the world’s largest self propelled boom lift, the JLG 1850SJ.
This machine has an incredible working height of 191ft (56.6m) with the ability to drive at full height. Not only is it equipped with a telescopic jib that provides excellent flexibility in work envelope, but the JLG 1850SJ also features an impressive working outreach of 24.38m and a safe working load of 454kg.
The full height can be reached in an extremely impressive time and it's axles offer a quick set-up process. The narrower dimensions of the 1850SJ also allow for compact spaces and stowage, with further benefits including the aerial platform, which offers incredible efficiency, performance and reliability.
Available to hire, lease or buy from Hire Safe Solutions in the UK & ROI.
- General building maintenance
- General construction
- Steel erection
- Utilities work
Benefits at a Glance:
- Diverse and versatile self propelled boom lift for a range of applications and tasks
- Fast rise to full height for increased operator time
- Suitable for outdoor use with up and over capability
- Can handle significant loads
- Large work area due to telescopic jib
- Extendable and retractable axles
- 40% gradeability
Call us on 0800 865 4455 for more information
Or, fill out an enquiry form here and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Visit our Facebook page here.
Recommended training course for this platform: IPAF Category: Mobile Boom (3b)