The Genie Z80 60 has a working height of 25.77m with an amazing outreach of 18.29m. It delivers incredible versatility for operators with its up, out, and over positioning capabilities meaning that you can reach those hard to access places which are common in outdoor, industrial applications.
It is a diesel powered unit primarily used outside due to its power options. Despite its size, the Genie Z80 60's optional four wheel steer offers excellent manoeuvrability, even on tight congested sites. Plus, the full time positive traction means it's highly suited to rough terrain and challenging ground conditions. Furthermore, due to the specification steel erectors, this machine has proven extremely popular with cladders.
Available to hire, lease or buy from Hire Safe Solutions in the UK & ROI.
- General building maintenance
- General construction
- Steel erection
- “Up and Over” clearance
Benefits of the Genie Z80 60:
- Fantastic working envelope and range of motion for allowing the operator to gain access to work areas over obstacles and barriers
- Suitable for extreme terrain conditions
- Fast Mast™ system allows you to lower the platform to the ground without lowering the secondary boom.
- Quiet diesel engine
- Reverse articulating secondary boom
Call us on 0800 865 4455 for more information
Or, fill out an enquiry form here and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Visit our Facebook page here.
Recommended training course for this platform: IPAF Category: Mobile Boom (3b)