Genie Z80 60
The Genie Z80 60 has a working height of 25.60 metres with an amazing outreach of 18.29 metres. It delivers incredible versatility to users with up, out, and over positioning capabilities meaning you can reach those hard to access places common in outdoor industrial applications.
It is a diesel powered unit primarily for outside use due to its power options. Despite its size, the Genie Z80 60 optional four wheel steer offers excellent maneuverability, even on tight congested sites. Plus, full time positive traction means it’s highly suited to rough terrain and challenging ground conditions. Furthermore, as a result of the specification steel erectors, cladders often opt for this model.
Available to hire, lease or buy from Hire Safe Solutions in the UK & ROI..
- General building maintenance
- General construction
- Steel erection
- “Up and Over” clearance
Benefits at a Glance:
- Fantastic working envelope and range of motion for allowing the operator to gain access to work areas over obstacles and barriers
- Suitable for extreme terrain conditions
- Fast Mast™ system allows you to lower the platform to the ground without lowering the secondary boom.
- Quiet diesel engine
- Reverse articulating secondary boom
If you’d like to know more about this platform, or any of our other articulating boom lifts and pickers, please get in touch with a professional consultant who can offer industry leading advice and guidance by calling 0800 865 4455.