The Genie SX 180 is one of the highest reaching, self-propelled Boom Lifts in the world and is the biggest boom manufactured by industry giants, Genie. This Mobile Elevating Work Platform (MEWP) has a striking working height of 56.86m and a working outreach out of 24.38m.
This machine is designed and built to safely and quickly lift operators to the work face. This offers new working at height solutions for demanding applications in the oil and gas industries, commercial construction, industrial construction and for maintenance.
Whilst reaching amazing heights, the aerial platform is still light enough to transport easily between sites. It is also designed with an innovative chassis that extends to provide extra stability when working but still retracts down to a narrow and compact profile.
This equipment is available to hire, lease or buy from Hire Safe Solutions in the UK & ROI.
- General building maintenance
- General construction
- Steel erection
- Utilities work
Benefits of the Genie SX 180:
- Suitable for extreme and challenging jobs with a working height of 56m
- Rotating jib suitable for hard to reach access jobs
- Self levelling platform
- Hydraulic platform rotation
- Small stowage dimensions for easy transportation
- Ability to drive forward at full height allowing workers to get exactly where they need to
Call us on 0800 865 4455 for more information
Or, fill out an enquiry form here and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Visit our Facebook page here.
Recommended training course for this platform: IPAF Category: Mobile Boom (3b)