The Genie S85 cherry picker has a working height of 91ft (27.8m) and an outreach of 78ft (23.32m). The S85 is a rough terrain machine designed for outdoor use, equipped with all terrain tyres that offer excellent ground clearance and four wheel drive which comes as standard.
This telescopic boom provides fantastic horizontal outreach compared to other aerial platforms of a similar type. It is highly suited to access areas that are hard to reach in both industrial and construction settings. The machine also comes equipped with a ramped boom control system that provides operators with extra precision and optimised controls for smoother operation.
Available to hire, lease or buy from Hire Safe Solutions in the UK & ROI.
- General building maintenance
- General construction
- Steel erection
- Utilities work
Benefits at a Glance:
- Diesel telescopic boom cherry picker for outdoor applications
- Ramped boom control for enhanced operation precision
- Low machine weight for easy transportability
- 4WD as standard and suitable for extreme and rough terrains
- Fast and easy set up with fixed width axles
- 360˚ rotation ability for ultimate access and speedy positioning
- Self levelling platform
Why Hire Safe Solutions?
Call us on 0800 865 4455 for more information
Or, fill out an enquiry form here and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Visit our Facebook page here.
Recommended training course for this platform: IPAF Category: Mobile Boom (3b)