The Genie S85 cherry picker has a working height of 27.9 metres or 91 feet and an outreach of 23.32 metres or nearly 78 ft. The S85 is a rough terrain machine designed for use outdoors with all terrain tyres offering excellent ground clearance and four wheel drive as standard.
The telescopic boom provides fantastic horizontal outreach compared to other aerial platforms of a similar type and it is highly suited to access areas that are hard to reach for industrial and construction projects. A ramped boom control system provides operators with extra precision and optimised controls for smoother operation.
Available to hire or lease from Hire Safe Solutions in the UK & ROI. Alternatively, if you wish to purchase this equipment, please check out our sales page here.
- General building maintenance
- General construction
- Steel erection
- Utilities work
Benefits at a Glance:
- Diesel telescopic boom cherry picker for outdoor applications
- Ramped boom control for enhanced operation precision
- Low machine weight for easy transportability
- 4WD as standard and suitable for extreme and rough terrains
- Fast and easy set up with fixed width axles
- 360˚ rotation ability for ultimate access and speedy positioning
- Self levelling platform
Why Hire Safe Solutions?
For maximum working at height safety, trust Hire Safe Solutions for advanced equipment, fully certified lifts, amazing customer service, flexible contracts, and cost-effective solutions. We cover the whole of the UK and ROI and offer speedy delivery to your job site to ensure you get the most out of your machine. You can speak to us for advice and guidance about selecting the right MEWP for your application. Give us a call on 0800 865 4455 for more information.