The Genie S125 cherry picker has a working height of 40 metres or 131 feet and an outreach capability of 24 metres. This versatile telescopic boom lift is one of the most popular straight diesel booms available on the market. It includes features such as 4WD, hydraulic differential lock, rough terrain tyres, and excellent ground clearance which allows it to traverse the most difficult building & job site terrains.
Ideal for jobs where heavy lifting is required for working at height, this boom offers incredible horizontal outreach and is perfect for tasks with limited access in construction and other industrial and commercial applications.
Available to hire, lease or buy from Hire Safe Solutions in the UK & ROI.
- General building maintenance
- Bridge inspections
- Oil & gas industry
- General construction
- Industrial jobs
- Steel erection
Benefits at a Glance:
- Better horizontal outreach than other competitive aerial platforms
- Four wheel drive & brakes as standard
- Easy transportation between worksites due to extendable axles
- Compact design for use in tight and narrow spaces
- Simplified platform controls and adjustments
- Robust and powerful MEWP suitable for harsh working conditions
Call 0800 865 4455 for more information.
Recommended training course for this aerial platform: IPAF Category: Mobile Boom (3b)